Job Description The Assistant Manager (AM) supports the Restaurant General Manager in ensuring delivery on the Customer Promise through managing the daily operations of a single restaurant. The AM helps manage financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance across shifts for desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability and employee retention). The AM has full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant General Manager or Senior Assistant Manager. An AM should be able to work long and/or irregular hours, including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with some college preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a minimum of one (1) years of excellent performance standards with a Burger King Restaurant, a quick service or fast casual restaurant or a comparable work record.
- English language proficiency that enables speech clarity and proficient reading and verbal comprehension.
- Proficient math skills.
- The incumbent has or is willing to complete as required the following certifications including but not limited to, Serve Safe Essentials Food Safety course(s) and additional company internal certifications as required for this position.
- The incumbent has completed Anti-Harassment Training and HR Legal Compliance Training or is willing to complete them within sixty (60) days from the start date in the position. + This is a full-time position only (40 - 45 hours/week) + Starting wage of $13/hour (subject to completion of orientation period) + 24/7 Availability + Must have transportation + NOW HIRING + compensation: